St Mary's Church is found at the end of Church Lane, in the middle of the Village of Funtington - off the B2146, about 12mins' drive west of Chichester. The first Vicar was inducted to the Parish in 1174; the most recent, and now Rector, in 2017.
Parish Churches are both buildings and centres for communities of Christian faith and action in the places that they are set, and that have grown up around them.
In Christ's Name everyone is welcome!
Please be advised that all services listed on this website will be affected by the Government and Public Health England's advice on social distancing to help stem the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Church of England's Coronavirus guidance for churches is updated frequently and contains the latest advice and answers to frequently asked questions, with more being added:
Is there a Loo?! - Yes.
Is the Church fully-accessible? - Yes.
Is there a Church Hall?
Yes, the attached 'Church Room' is available: see Contacts tab.